Careers & Education
To make DTCM the employer of choice, we believe that people are the essence of our work; Through effective people management, we aim to enable them to realize DTCM mission and achieve their full potential.
Our Strategic Goals and Objectives:
- Develop highly qualified Human Resources able to cope up and adapt smoothly with the cycle of improvement and progress, This strategy focuses on the development of the basic operations including: Recruitment, Training Programs, Employees Performance Management and Evaluation and Motivation Schemes
- Develop institutional culture focusing on reinforcement of customer services concept, We are aiming to give our Employees high quality services through the development of new programs and projects, as well as spreading the same genuine interest within all the DTCM
- Develop healthy and innovative working environment, We concentrate in developing various methodologies aiming to activate the communication and transparency and simplifying the procedures in addition to encouraging the latest hi-tech use and provision of safety standards, all to the benefit and luxury of the employees
- Market DTCM as the best choice of employment , Via establishing strong relations and partnerships with the various institutions and educational sectors, and providing solid and continuous committed support to the Emiratization Plan both on the DTCM and the Tourism Level
- Motivate and Initiate the Employees Via different programs and schemes :-
1) SMART Suggestions System is an electronic system encourages the DTCM employees as well as our external customers to submit their suggestions and new ideas that participate in the development and improvement of the standards of services provided and nature of work extended, the suggestions are being studied and evaluated carefully by specialized committee and valuable rewards are given to the suggestors whose suggestions are being implemented
2) HAWAFEZ Scheme depends on the appreciation and evaluation of the efforts extended to the benefit of the work station combined with the creativity and general moral adopted by the employee nominated for the scheme as per the following Categories:
- Distinguished Employee
- Distinguished Supporting Employee
- Distinguished Supervisor
- Distinguished Group or Team force
- Best Customer Service
- Distinguished Field Employee
- Unknown Soldier
3) Emtiaz Program enables the employees to enjoy the benefit of further discounts and special offers from selected services provisions sectors including shops, restaurants, hotels…etc.
4) The Human Resources through the Employee Relations Section organizes and participates in many entertaining, social, sport and cultural activities and events which add to the creation of innovative work environment.
The official working hours are from Sunday to Thursday starting 7:30am to 2:30pm with a total of 35hour per week, Friday and Saturday are weekend holidays, certain jobs undergoes the shifting working hours, where each supervisor decides upon the timing of each shift in coordination with the Human Resources, working hours are being reduced during the holy month of Ramadan to 25hour per week starting from 9:00am till 2:00pm. The DTCM ensures to provide the employees with utmost support by approving the flexible hours system enabling them to feel at ease in their attendance, based upon yearly survey.
How to Apply:
You are welcome to send us your updated CV via the following communication channels:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Office Box :
Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
Fax : 04-7039787
For information and inquiries we are pleased to receive your phone calls at :
04-2010381 / 04-2010318
In line with its vision and mission, DTCM is committed to develop and grow the tourism industry in the emirate. While the tourism industry directly impacts accommodation, recreation, catering, entertainment and transportation, tourism also hugely impacts other industries such as printing & publishing, manufacturing, resort development, services, food & beverage just to quote a few. A growing tourism industry requires more and more qualified personnel. DTCM supports a unique initiative Hozpitality.com, the Middle East's leading dedicated hospitality website for experienced and entry-level hospitality professionals. For a world of opportunities in the hospitality industry and more information log on to: http://www.hozpitality.com